Before you fly
- Check your itineraries for your flight number and flight schedule and make any ticket changes you need
- Handle any special needs you might have before you get to the airport
- Check to make sure the contact information we have of you is correct
- Take care of your travel documents, and any important papers you might need well in advance
- Collect your boarding pass and make sure to re-check your information
- Listen closely to announcements at the airport, it might be important for you
- Ask for a Regent assistant for any special requirement
- Make sure your baggage are tagged properly.
Traveling with Kids
At Regent Airways we value our young travelers and welcome them on our flights. The following information is designed to make the life of their full-size companions as stress-free and easy as possible.
Traveling with Infants
Passengers traveling with lap-held infants must check-in at the airport.
Definitions and Rules
Children under two (2) years of age may be held on an adult's lap without charge. Please note: the number of infants in a party cannot be greater than the number of adults. Regulations require any child who is two (2) years of age or older to occupy his or her own seat during takeoff and landing. Be sure to bring along a copy of your infant's birth certificate for age verification.
Travel Documents (Domestic)
Regent Airways requires each customer appearing to be over 18 years of age, to be prepared to present valid identification at the ticket counter with a Customer Service Agent, and/or at the Security Checkpoint. Children under the age of 18 don't need photo ID while traveling domestically. In order to speed up the security and check-in process, please ensure the name on your travel documents matches the name on your itinerary and ticket.
Acceptable Identification for Travel
Local: Acceptable form of identification will be any valid photo identity card
International: Only valid passport
Travel Documents (International)
Government of Bangladesh regulations requires the use of a passport for flights to any country of the world. Customs and immigration agencies require documents that prove citizenship when traveling across international borders. Document requirements can vary as each country has its own requirements for entry. The traveler is responsible for obtaining all necessary documents and complying with the laws of each country flown from, through, or into.
In order to expedite the security and check-in process, please ensure that the name on your travel documents matches the name on your travel itinerary and ticket.
Regent Airways requires verifying international documents and information, it is necessary for travelers to arrive early at the airport for international departures. In addition, some airports require that travelers clear customs before departure, which can further add to check-in time.